Our website is built in Drupal 8, which complies with W3C standards. For more information on Drupal’s accessibility features, please visit their website.
Our website has been optimised for mobile and tablet access. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems, please contact us.
Text size can be increased or decreased in your browser by following these steps:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the drop down menu at the top of the window of the browser marked "view"
- A list of options will appear in the drop down menu, choose "text size"
- Next another drop down menu should appear with options including "small", "medium", "large", "largest"
- Select "largest"
Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome
- Hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and press the plus (+) key. This will enlarge the text.
- Keep repeating this until the text is suitable for your requirements
- If you need to make the text smaller press Ctrl on your keyboard and the minus ( - ) key
- Hold down the Apple Key and press the (+) key
- This will enlarge the text, repeat the procedure to make the text even larger
- Keep repeating until the text is enlarged to your requirements
- If you need to make the text smaller press the Apple Key on your keyboard and press the (-) key
Where possible, all of the imagery on the MamaYe website has descriptive alternative text.
Content across the site has been written and formatted to make it as accessible as possible.
- The use of in-text headings which are descriptive and used to highlight sections of text
- Meaningful text used for all links
- Useful downloads/link sections at the end of blog pages
- No information is conveyed solely through the use of colour
Across the website, there are several documents available for download. You can find out more about how to configure the free Adobe Reader software to obtain greater access to PDF files by visiting the Adobe site or Download Adobe Reader for free
We are always looking to make improvements to the site and welcome any comments, suggestions or feedback. If you are using adaptive technology and are having problems accessing information on the site, please contact us with details of the problem you encountered and the technology you are using.